Saturday, May 11, 2013

WORD 2day

11th May 2013



"I came from the Father and have come into the world; again, I am leaving the world and going to the Father." Jesus was clear right from the beginning about where he belonged and where he was bound to! Much of our problems arise from our lack of self understanding. When I forget where I come from - not merely the geographical data, but my ontological origins (the origin of my very being...In Him we live, move and have our being-Acts 17:28) I get lost in the immediate things of life, the trivial concerns, the momentary joys, the misleading priorities and so on. How many of us feel so torn by these disturbing tendencies, that we lose the very meaning of our life! Today, its opportune to pray to the Lord, saying, "God my Father and Mother, may I never forget that I come from you and to you have I to return; and in the mean while never should I forget, I belong to You and You alone!"

No comments: