Friday, May 10, 2013

WORD 2day

10th May 2013


I will see you again and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you! The joy that the Risen Lord gives, is primarily the Lord's presence with us! That is what he promises St.Paul (I Reading), "Do not be afraid...for I am with you!" In the presence of the Lord is the fullness of joy, says Psalm 16. And this joy, nothing or no one can take it away from us, for the Lord shall never leave our side. Should I face a mighty mountain, or a valley dark and deep..the Shepherd of my soul will be my guide. All that I need to do is remind myself, in all that I find myself through, that the Lord who loves me is by my side, and all I need to do, is trust, believe and live, live to the full, with the joy that the Lord alone fills me with!

No comments: