Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WORD 2day

24.04.2013
One who believes in me will never be in darkness. How many times i find myself in darkness, in confusion, in a state of indecision! Who is to be blamed? The Situation? The times? Or persons around me? If i really believed in the Light... i would have known that the Light has always been there with me! How capable am i to listen to the Lord's voice, with the certainty with which the First Christians do as the first reading suggests today. They set apart Paul and Barnaba, because the Spirit of the Lord wanted them to. Its only with the eyes of faith that one can behold the Light of Christ, which bears the presence of the Trinity as a whole! Its only when i am in a position to behold the Light, i can safely think of being a light to those around me!

No comments: