Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WORD 2day : 17th June, 2015

Value added deeds
Wednesday,  11th week in Ordinary Time
2 Cor 9: 6-11; Mt 6: 1-6, 16-18

I know a person, a good friend of mine,  who is a trainer. He does the training of the younger cadets of the organisation that he was trained in. He distributes training kits and accessories on his own cost to those young trainees and does not receive any payment for his services other than the train ticket for his travel up and down! This is going on for quite a few years now and I have not revealed his identity because he will not like it absolutely!

The true value of whatever we do depends more on why we do than on what we do. What we do will vary according to our ability and the context provided possibilities. But the why will never change whether what I do increases or reduces. What I would wish to reap I will reap; if it is popularity or publicity that I wish,  exactly that I will reap! If it is true satisfaction and divine interior joy that I wish,  precisely that the Almighty will grant!

No comments: