Thursday, October 8, 2015

WORD 2day : 8th October, 2015

Faith is persistence
Thursday,  27th week in Ordinary Time
Mal 3: 13-21; Lk 11: 5-13

Whether God gives or not,  whether I find God or not, whether God opens the door for me or not... those are not my concerns. My concern is to be with the Lord till the end,  because at the right time I know God will give, open and help me find God. This is the faith that the Word today speaks to us of.

The first reading in a special way expresses a feeling that many innocents who suffer harbour in their hearts. The evil thriving,  the liars flourishing,  the swindlers soaring in life... and the innocents suffering, the honest losing, the good hearted trampled upon! True faith is persistent. It is not giving a deadline to God but inspite of all these waiting till that time when everything will be made new. Because, we know God is with us and God is for us, then who can be against us?

No comments: