Monday, May 1, 2017

ADIEU BRO. SANTI

Dear Bro Santi...

You have left us for your eternal reward.
You deserve it much...for we know the work you have put in.

I have never lived with you,
though I have lived very long, very close to where you have always been.

I have interacted very little with you
but every time you have been very courteous and respectful to me.

I have not expressed much of my admiration to you
but I have admired your dedication and self-giving in the number of hours you spent in your office.

I have not tried to get to know you so far, so much
but the little that I know, is all about the work, the work and the work that you have done.
that is why a farewell to you on the Labour Day,
the feast of St. Joseph the Worker,
is so fitting and
you deserve it all!

May you rest, rest in peace, rest in heaven!








No comments: